[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Tonight's Chat

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:52:30 UTC 2016

Hi Jody, write to me off list, and I'll fill you in on Cortney's question
about the "green" M and Ms. Lol.
Cortney, you must be feeling better, you little rascal you. Lol
50 years of Star Trek, Live Long and Prosper. (Vulcan hand greeting is being
extended to you )
I am and always will be your friend.
Henry