[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Help looking for older toy OT

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 16:29:05 UTC 2016

Can any of you help? I am looking for an older toy around for many years but
can no longer find it. Looked on Amazon already. It is a standing crayon
bank. It is about 2 or 3 foot high and is shaped like a crayon that is
cardboard with a plastic crayon top. Inside is a inexpensice coloring book
and some type of drawing suppiess. After you take the book things out you
use it as a bank, it had a slot in the plastic top to drop coins in. Can not
locate one. Any help out there. They do not make these standing banks
anymore that I can find. Found a Coke bake for $42 redulous. There were
these large bottle banks in soda bottles, liquor bottles and other types. My
husband and son are keeping their loose change in my glass, lidded candy
dishes and have broken 2 now and want my dishes back. I need help on this
guys. The dishes are worth more than the change.

Terry K