[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: offering IPhone or PC computer lessons,

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 01:14:08 UTC 2016

Hello all,

There are many free resources out there for learning how to use an IPhone or
PC. but sometimes a person wants to work one on one with another. This is
where I can come in an perhaps help you.

I am offering IPhone or windows PC computer lessons for $15 per hour for
anyone who might be interested.

I have been using a PC for many years and have had an Ipod for a year and an
IPhone since July.

I have been teaching some one both about his PC and IPhone for the past nine
months now and he still finds things he wants me to teach him.

My schedule is very flexible and you can decide exactly what you want to
learn when. These lessons will be via phone and I accept personal checks.

For more information or to schedule an appointment email me at

flowersandherbs at gmail.com.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F