[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Help looking for older toy OT

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:33:59 UTC 2016

How about a tin form popcorn!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 3:52 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Terry Knox <tknox6 at sc.rr.com>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Help looking for older
toy OT

Annette,
Thank you for those ideas. I knew somewhat about coffee cans but have to
say, most of the coffee today is in those plastic "cans". I even know how to
make those cans with the wood around them for planters but did not think
about bank. I like the sound of the wooden boxes and have to look at that
when I get to the craft store again, will let you know if I try that good
idea. Thanks for this.
Terry K