[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Wishes go out to Theresa!

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 21:20:41 UTC 2016

Wonderful news. But it will not give her directional hearing, if that center
ear is disturbed. None of us have good reliable directional hearing. Mine is
pretty good, so I know. Still I would never depend on my ears to cross a
street. The ears are not reliable. I think the car is behind me when it is
actually in front of me. Now east west is a bit more reliable, but I would
not steak my life on its ability to keep me safe. For sure never if there is
more than one car, otherwise the sound swirls with hearing loss and hearing
aids..

Becky