[Nfb-krafters-korner] Three paneled blanket

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Mon Dec 5 22:40:47 UTC 2016

I crocheted a blanket using the Red Skins colors.  Burgundy, white and gold the blanket is bordered with black.
  It's not granny squares.  Mostly double crocheted and chains for the foundations.  I would like to know if anyone would be interested in putting the picture on the krafters website or facebook page?  I posted the blanket on my facebook page and received lots of great complements on it.  This is a special project for me, and I doubt I will be able to duplicate it.  Everyone take care.