[Nfb-krafters-korner] For the Accuquilt users

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 19:46:43 UTC 2016

I know some of you have just received your Accuquilt Go Cutter.  I want to
tell you take some time to go thru the list of free patterns at:
Accuquilt.com

Their patterns have not been the best for blind people due to pictures and
not enough of words, but they do have links to the Demos on UTube.

I do take the time if I don't get what they are doing between both to write
in and send them a note on what they need to do or add or change, so someone
with a screenreader could understand better.

Take a run over there as they even have size square patterns that were $20
for free now.

Joyce