[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry K has corrupted us!

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 18:20:22 UTC 2016

Hey Terry,
I also think you are smart. Try something inexpensive and see if your like
it and try it before attempting a larger project. A suggestion I make, what
ever project you do, Place all your things you are working on for that
project, like the tree, if that, and place it one box that you can close.
Mark the box somehow mark the box. The reason you can keep all the items
together and work on it as you go along. Hope you understand my suggestion
Terry K