[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need Help Getting Started With Round loom

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 19:33:51 UTC 2016

Dawni, welcome to Seattle. Sorry about the weather being cold. You came
during one of our like two weeks of total cold. I am waving at you from
Mason County south west of Seattle, on the other side of the Puget Sound,
smile. We got some huge Christmas trees all around us. Aren't they glorious!

Welcome to Seattle, smile.

Becky and the flying fluffy fur ball, dats me, toothy grin. Love Jake