[Nfb-krafters-korner] O.t. computer braille question

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 8 23:50:37 UTC 2016

Hello Liz,

Whether the letters are uppercase or lowercase shouldn't matter. In computer
braille, the numbers are written in the lower part of the cell. No number
sign would be used. Then use the upper part of the cell for any letters.Hope
that works.

I don't have a braille device, but those are the character translations.

Jean