[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Last reminder

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Dec 11 16:53:38 UTC 2016

You all understand I am missing the Sea Hawk game for this party. Hey big
sacrifice you all understand, giggle. But hey let's have some wonderful
memories together and share this incredible time of year together. Happy
birthday Jesus! as my grandson would say. Patrick is nearly six and sang
"silent Night" last night at his church. My husband said they had birthday
cake for Jesus after the program, smile.

Becky all decked out in blue and green. Go Hawks!!