[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Last reminder

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:17:29 UTC 2016

Hi all, I was picturing Bubba Claus pulling up to your houses in his John
Deere green Ford pick up truck with the    NASCAR checkered flag, the
American and Confederate flags hanging off the back fenders.
He gets out carrying his long barreled shotgun, (he gotta protect himself,
cause someone in the house might think that he was a burglar or something. )
he had on his long pointed hillbilly hat, his flannel shirt with the sleeves
rolled up, and his best Sunday go to meeting Levis on.
He goes into the house with his tater sack full of stuff that he got at the
local feed store, and fills all of the patched up socks.
When he's all done, he chomps down his Slim Jim andswallers down the shot
glass of White Lightning.
When he gets back into his truck, and guns the engine, you hear him exclaim
as he peels rubber down the road,"Happy Christmas Yawl, Ye Ha!"
To end this message on a serious note, Terry P and I enjoyed the party and
the _True _Meaning of Christmas.
Well said Cortney, and Amen.
Uncle Henry and Terry P