[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Party

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 23:09:33 UTC 2016

A few comments and thanks.

I first want to say how forry for the tape recording of Michael and his
wonderful playing of his Christmas music. It was beautiful and the tape does
not doe it justice. I also need to thank those who helped make this party
successful. In no order as everything done was wonderful, if you missed any
of this, you all missed a great blessing. If you would like to listen to
what happened, send a message to the link and I will send you the link and
you may listen to the recording. Uncle Henry's written story about the
animal was touching and wonderful. Terry Powers blessed us with a beautiful
song and helped lead the singing, thank you. The highlight of the night were
the 3 crafter, Courtne, Nella and Jill with Bubba Claus, just want to know
how you will topping it next year. I do not want to miss the blessings
received by the Biblical story of Luke 2 the Courtney brought to the party.
The message that Theresa brought about HOPE was a sweet blessing that you
all have to listen to. Cindy brought the funnies with Would You Rather, that
everyone enjoyed. Each part really came together as if we all planned and
rehersed it, but that was not true. As some of you had to drop off, before
we ending please forgive me for repeating my closing, because it was an
important close. Thanks for each member who did take the time to attend and
taking time to share Christmas joys with those we interact each day during
the year as being part of our crafting family. Below is my closing.

Thanks you all for attending the 2016 Christmas party. Much has been shared
with you during this party, important things and funny things, Please take
the time to reflex on what was given to you here or listen to the recording.
Examine what was shared, look inward to your soul and look at where you are
at this time. There are many who will help you, to help you receive the best
gift of Christmas, please reach out if you have questions or want to know
more. This party comes now to a close, another year of crafting is ending.
To close to all, Merry Christmas, Haappy New Year with all the blessing and
love for and from all of us and Good Night.

Terry Knox