[Nfb-krafters-korner] so how was the party?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 23:16:56 UTC 2016

Kathy,
I am sorry you were not able to attend the party last night. I did not know
you were not there and unable to attend, hope there were no problems that
made it a difficulty to attend. There was a recording, If you want the link,
please let me know. I guess I assume you were there and we did not here when
you signed. You might be pleased to know the Board was in full attendance,
and even took a large part from a great game from Cindy that everyone broke
up about. I was so pleased that the Board really supported this and the
members were happy that they shared the well wishes of Christmas. Really
sorry you missed the great and boundiful blessing of this great party, it
was beautify to share time with everyone from some of the newest like Nemo
to Ramona the new and the ones here for many years. I am so, so sorry you
missed this one.
Terry Knox