[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Flowers?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:26:25 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,
I've been having fun making designs for print letters and making
interesting shapes from other people's simple clear designs. However,
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for how to make
a flower, using Braille. Something that's easy to feel and easy for a
sighted person to follow.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--