[Nfb-krafters-korner] A note regarding mailing

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 19:16:36 UTC 2016

I did an experiment last week and I wanted to share the results.

I went to the Post Office with 2 envelopes 9 by 11" or around that.  I had
some craft supplies in one and I had a tote bag in the other.  I had
included a Braille note in with the supplies and sent it Free Matter for the
Blind and the other package I paid to mail it.  Both of these envelopes were
going to the same person in South Carolina, but we wanted to see how long it
would take sending them both ways.

Well both of them arrived together on Saturday.  I had thought it might take
longer going Free Matter for the Blind, but it didn't.

Joyce