[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paneled blanket?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:45:46 UTC 2016

Ghi Melissa,
probably no one answered because we don't have anyone who knows how to do that now. we used to have someone who put pictures up for us but she has not been on the list in quite some time. I have pictures myself and am saving them until we find some oe who can post them.
of course it goes without saying, if there is one of you who knows how to post pics to facebook, please let Joyce know and she can make it possible for you to do that for the groupp. et Outlook for iOS

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 5:10 PM -0500, "Melissa Tucker via Nfb-krafters-korner" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Who can I send this picture to in order to get it on the facebook page? I talked about it last week, and didn't get an answer.  Thank