[Nfb-krafters-korner] A note regarding mailing

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 04:10:05 UTC 2016

Hi Joyce,

Last year I ordered a cane from revolution advantage canes in California. I wanted it as soon as possible so I had them ship it priority mail and of course I paid for the postage. I receive the cane and I liked it so much I decided that I wanted to get a spare. Since I wasn't in a rush to get the second cane I had it shipped free mad. It came in the same two days that my priority mail shipment came. Both were sent from California to New Hampshire into days! So the first I've paid priority mail rates and the second was free matter! Go figure

Jody

New phone number
603 757-9933

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com