[Nfb-krafters-korner] Former member on a talk show

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 12:56:41 UTC 2016

Linda taught classes on Krafters Korner a while ago. So those of us who
remember may want to listen and ask questions.

Becky

On Monday, December 19 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time, our featured guest on
Branco Broadcast will be Professor Lynda Lambert. Branco Broadcast is not a
radio show. It's a Free Conference call on a chat line where participants
call in and listen to inspirational speakers. To participate, please call
712-832-8294, and then use pass code 514295. Please be sure to mute your
phones at all times during the show unless you are asking Lynda a question.
When you are finished, please mute your phone again. We need to avoid
background noise as much as possible because Branco Broadcast is recorded
and archived for the general public. Also, please arrive on the call 10
minutes before our guest, so you won't miss anything. The following is some
information about Lynda.

Professor Lynda Lambert will be a guest on Monday evening. Her topic will be
focused on some unique ways we can  write with intention  for the best
results during 2017. She will explore some  ideas to get off to a great
start in our writing efforts for 2017.

Lynda Lambert is the author of Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage, Kota
Press. Her newest book, Walking by Inner Vision: Stories of Light and
Dreams, will be published in 2017.  Currently, she is working on two volumes
of poetry for publication in late 2017 and 2018.

Lynda is a new Peer Advisor for Vision Aware, with American  Foundation for
the Blind. She lives and works in western Pennsylvania. She is a retired
Professor of Fine Arts and Humanities from Geneva College, Beaver Falls, PA.

Lynda will give a brief presentation, and then take questions from our
participants. We look forward to hearing from all of you on Monday evening.

Bob Branco

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos