[Nfb-krafters-korner] Guess what I got for Christmas?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 15:46:24 UTC 2016

The Flu. Yes the real flu. Went to Doctor and I have the flu you hear about
on TV. Question, Did you get a flu shot No. My husband did and he has it
also. It was bad the first 2 or 3 days but leaving up a little today. Of
course I missed the 48 time to get the medicine, I went on the third day.
Thanks to all for your good wishes, they were well appreciated. So things
will go slowly here for the holiday and I was blessed to not received it
before closing out everything I had scheduled. I have one more mini to
finish a ta  ta box for my mail lady, have two days left. So stay dry and
warm. Please know, if I am not on line, I am wishing all my Krafters friends
a Very Blessed and Merry Christmas and that you stay well.

Terry Knox