[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille drawing of two smiley faces

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:45:00 UTC 2016

Hi Sandra and all,

Here are two smiley face  drawing directions  Minh sent to me. They are real
cute. Making them, then tracing them with my fingers and remembering what
everyone has described I would say that these pictures certainly feel like
smiley faces to me. I will ask my daughter to look at them before deciding
about having them on our cards.

Here are the instructions for a couple of smiley faces. The first one is the
original smiley face with no nose, but a friend of mine added a nose to the
second smiley face. I prefer the first smiley face myself, but the second
one is also cute.

Minh

Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org>; on behalf of;
Sandra Gayer via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>