[Nfb-krafters-korner] a knitting podcast with verbal tutorials for techniques

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 01:48:39 UTC 2016

Attention all knitters,

Lion's Den is a podcast from Lion Brand Yarn that has wonderful short
tutorials on a wide range of knitting techniques that you can listen to in
avariety of ways.

1.       You can listen to it by going to the website below and clicking on
a podcast to hear it.

2.       You can download and install Itunes on your PC or mac and subscribe
to the Lion's Den podcast feed.

3.       You can use your Victor Stream to search for and then subscribe to
the podcast and listen to it on the stream.

4.       you can use outlook to subscribe to the Lion's Den podcast feed.

5.       You can use your iphone to subscribe to this podcast by using the
podcast app on your phone or purchasing and downloading an app called
downcast which is $2.99 and is a wonderful podcast readerfor the visually
impaired.

Personallly, I use my Victor for listening to podcasts and my husband uses
downcast to listen to podcasts on his iPhone.

I really think knitters will enjoy this podcast.

Here is a link to the podcast page.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/lions-den-knitting-tips/id218435093

Have a great day!!

Cathy F