[Nfb-krafters-korner] podcast for crocheters

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:10:16 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Most of you know that I love equally to knit and crochet. So I will now
share a very nice podcast for crocheters.

The podcast is entitled free crochet patterns by underground crafter.in this
podcast a young woman reads crochet patterns aloud, explaining how to make
the more unusual stitches. She has a little happy music click at times
during the reading so you can catch up with her.

A very pleasant listen and interesting patterns.

I just listened to a pattern for a triangular shawl with an interesting
starting chain and a different way to decrease rows for the triangle.

You can subscribe to this podcast in the same ways I have noted for
subscribing to the knitting podcast.

Here is a link to the podcast page ;for subscription info and the podcasts.

.

www.Freecrochetpodcast.com

Have a great day!!

Cathy F