[Nfb-krafters-korner] Does Alexa do crafts?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 04:52:50 UTC 2016

My  son hooked it up thru my IPad last year.  I believe you need to go to
the app store with your IPhone and download the Echo app.  It will download
and install on whatever Apple device you have.  I really don't know if you
can do it thru a regular computer.  Once you get it working with you WyFY
you can go into the app and turn many things on/off and then all you need to
do is ask A lex a  whatever you want.  There is so much you can do with her
and if you get bored ask her to tell you a joke.  Man, she tells jokes just
like John use to.

I got an can't remember what they call it, a code?  It is just like the A
lex a but it is much smaller and I wanted to use it in my sewing room, to
listen to books, movies, music etc.  I have a blue tooth Bios speaker in
there and I use my IPhone to listen to some of this, but since it was really
cheap before Christmas I picked one up for less then $40.  Well my son told
me Christmas Eve he got me a Touch.  It is a mini Echo, but you need to
touch it before you speak to it.  I told him I got the other one and he
asked me where I got it as he couldn't find one for me.  I had ordered it
like 2 weeks before Christmas and Amazon said it would not be mailed out
until 20th of December.  Well so he gave the Touch to my daughter for her
bedroom  and she was very happy to get an electrical device of her own.
They already have one down in the main part of her house, but it seems to be
you need more then one in your house.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  It sounds like you folks received
some interesting presents.

Joyce