[Nfb-krafters-korner] podcast for crocheters

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 05:05:04 UTC 2016

Henry,

The  crochet podcast info is a different podcast from the knitting podcast.
What I did was to go to podcasts on my Victor and choose search by name.
lots of podcasts will come up but I'd suggest you choose the ones I
mentioned since I have already tried a few and these sounded good to me.

The knitting podcast is called Lion's Den knitting tips by lion brand yarn.

The crochet podcast is called free crochet patterns with underground crafter

Have a great day!!
Cathy F