[Nfb-krafters-korner] Has anyone heard from Bernice?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Dec 28 14:19:17 UTC 2016

Bernice,
It is so wonderful to hear your report. You do not have to reply to this
message. We are all so pleased you replied and we send our prayers for a
healthy and speedy recovery. Please rest and get ready for a great 2017.
Yes, try to avoid these flus going around right now it would not be good.
Looking forward to hearing from you on a regular basis soon, till then know
we are missing you and continue to pray and send you blessing.
Terry K