[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting dishcloths

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Dec 29 18:50:49 UTC 2016

I have started going back to previous dishcloth patterns and knitting them.
I am working on the "little shells" pattern now. It makes me think of
summer and warmer times. Not that it has been that cold here yet but the
beach sounds pretty good right now. Next year my son and daughter-in-law
will be in Hawaii so I am also dreaming of that day. Christmas in Hawaii
may be on my plans.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053