[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beading

Theresa C. TAylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:53:16 UTC 2016

Greetings,
This is the last call for Easter egg kits and first one for hot air balloons….let me know if you are interested in either.
The hot air balloon is a great 3d replication of a colorful hot air balloon made from all faceted beads. It can sit on a table or hang….when it hangs with light hitting it…it shimmers and sparkles. It works great for any decor.
I need to know if you want a kit by February 15 in order to get in sent before class in March.
Enjoy beading!
Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community