[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: book you might wish to read: Campbell's Rambles: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 04:42:36 UTC 2016

Campbell's Rambles: How a Seeing Eye Dog Retrieved My Life

By Patricia L. Fletcher


Rated 4.00/5 based on 2 reviews

How the author obtained her first guide dog, Campbell: what motivated her, the extensive training she had, the special relationship she developed with her trainer, and the good friends she made. Challenges awaited her back home, including domestic abuse. With honesty, courage, and humor, Patty Fletcher tells an inspiring and informative story of personal development.

This book is currently being offered free in a number of formats at:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/463338

Cathy F