[Nfb-krafters-korner] what's up? quilting

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 20:27:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

The list has been quiet the last few days.  I guess I will have to stir the
pot a little!  Terry K's Panthers lost and the Broncos won, but I am
anxiously awaiting Fall so Alabama is playing football again.  So to keep me
busy until then, I have decided to make 3 Alabama Quilts.  I am making 2
twin size for my son Lucas's bunk beds and a queen size quilt for a very
special lady.  My friend Cardelia needed a kidney and this special lady
donated her kidney to my bestest buddy Cardelia.  It is going to be done in
pink themed Alabama fabric and pink and white hounds tooth print and also
with light gray and white solid fabric.  I am going to use my accuquilt dies
to make some appliques to go on it as well.  So I will be a quilting Deva
for months to come!

jill