[Nfb-krafters-korner] Students taking the Mitten class, please read

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 01:39:21 UTC 2016

I need to hear from my students regarding day & time for the next class
which will be next week.  We can do it on Wednesday Feb. 17 at 8 PM Eastern
time with a finish up the following week.
Or We can do it on Thursday night at 7 PM?  Cathy has anb 8 PM phone class
next Thursday and not sure if she has a 3rd class the following week.  So if
we do it on Thursday class will start at 7 PM and we will be out by 7:50 PM
on Thursday night.

Please let me know which evening works.

Joyce