[Nfb-krafters-korner] oT news

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 21:33:19 UTC 2016

Terry, if anyone knows about the total disappointment of her brave boys is
me. Remember the last Super Bowl when the patriots Stoll the Championship
from Seattle. I was in a fog shocked for several days. Carolina is a
terrific team. They will be back.

As for Rump, oh never mind, snort.

Kiss that sweet puppy of yours.

Becky and Jake