[Nfb-krafters-korner] Alabama quilt

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 17:49:53 UTC 2016

Hey Courtney, You could get shades of blue yarn from Red Heart and orange
yarn and crochet an afghan of squares that looks like a quilt.If you use
Tunisian crochet it will be super warm. You could also knit the squares and
sew them together.

Just throwing out ideas,

Becky and Jake, ils do the blue squares. Orange clashes with my golden fur,
sniff.

Butterfly Knitting

b.butterfly at comcast.net