[Nfb-krafters-korner] To everyone

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 22:53:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

A lot of folks have contacted me regarding the website and concerns about
things.  This is a note that  things will be changing in the near future.  I
hope you will understand and help us through this change.

We have not renewed Cindy Sheets contract as Webmistress.  We had formed a
website committee  back in October for them to help come up with some ideas,
help  and suggest changes and how to keep up with the changes on our
website.  We looked for advise on how to help Cindy S. keep up with the
website.

We are working together with a team of our members that will be in charge of
our new website.We have some plans for making changes on the website.  We
will still be using the old website through the end of Feb.  So you still
can sign up for classes going on in Feb.

Ken Taylor is working with Dave Andrews to make this a smooth switch.
Classes scheduled the first week of March, teachers will be posting the
information for them on this list and sign ups will be made through
contacting the teacher.  So watch for Cathy's class announcement.  Dixie's
dish cloth class will just be a continuation of the dish cloth they are
working on for Feb.

I am looking forward to our new team working on our website and making it
better for all of us.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division