[Nfb-krafters-korner] Survey questionnaire

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 20:11:13 UTC 2016

I  am interested.

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:18 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Survey questionnaire

Since the list is slow I am putting out the following survey just for
replies to consider, nothing planned but would like to know the feeling of
members.

I have a teacher who makes jewelry. She does classes for hobby shops like
Michaels's and others. However, she is paid by each student that takes her
class. The students purchase their own supplies for class and she teaches
how to make and work with the necessary tools to make the project being
taught. She would consider teach classes for us but this is her occupation,
where she makes a living for her time and talent. My question is following:

Would the students that would like to take a class, taught by a skilled
teacher be willing to pay a fee to take this class? The fee would be
reasonable, you would be able to complete a project. You could make as many
items as you wanted to keep or sell after the class but you could not
re-teach the class or sell her class teaching. No one would be forced to
take the class but if you sign up for the class you will have to pay the fee
before taking the class.

Please give me your thoughts.

Terry K