[Nfb-krafters-korner] Survey questionnaire

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 18:31:00 UTC 2016

Christina,
Thank you for your consideration and reply. I am well aware that this has to be a reasonable fee as we as members pay a $20 yearly membership to Krafters Korners to keep our website running and other expenses the organization occurs during the year. Therefore, I do understand this concern and only asking to see the interest. For example, If I go into Michael's Craft store and I am told of a class making bracelets, I must fill out the form to take the class and pay the fee for the class of what is asked and then purchase the supplies, that they expect from them. That is also if they will allow a blind person to take the class. Any instructor here will know right off those taking the class are already visionally impaired. I, my self, feel there are many of us who are paying for classes on the web or other places and these are not for blind persons . Would it not be nice to have a teacher who is well aware of the student and not just state they can not take the class, as we have seen on list lately.
Terry K