[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight Monday Night Chat

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 01:19:53 UTC 2016

Hey crafters… Tonight's chat is actually now and open chat… working behind the scenes on lots of items… So March 14 will be our Irish surprise… next week we will talk website the week after quick ruler the week after website again… with our Irish surprise… I'll come tonight and talk about anything and everything to do with craft
Teresa

Sent from my iPhone