[Nfb-krafters-korner] Get ready

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 04:39:16 UTC 2016

March 1 is next week!  Are you anxiously waiting for our new Website?  We
are going to need your feedback and comments and suggestions.  We want it to
be easy enough for you to find classes, chats, calendar, PayPal,sign up for
the email list, etc  and those new special areas that will be coming soon.

So watch for the announcement and be ready to check it out next week.

We plan on having a couple of Monday Night Chats to help you learn how to
get around and what will be coming and get your feedback on what you might
like to find on our website.

Joyce