[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Price on Chick Kit

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 23:04:04 UTC 2016

I actually made the chick today and discovered it uses fewer beads than I first thought. So, I have decided you get two chicks as one kit for $5. That’s only $2.50 per chick! Shipping is extra and I will discuss that with you. I just wanted to pass this change along to you.

Remember, Pony Bead Cross is March 18 at 8:00 p.m.
Pony bead chick is March 24 at 8:00 p.m.

If you haven’t already signed up, do it quickly. Don’t miss out.

Greg