[Nfb-krafters-korner] my upcoming class.

Catherine McManus catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Thu Feb 25 05:53:29 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

Just to let you know I will be running an email class on March 21st.

The Class is the Alternating Lace square.

It's an advance class

You will need to be able to knit,   purl,  cast on and off.

Supplies

1 pear US 6 or 4MM needles.

2. 1 ball of Light worsted wool.   colour of your choice.

3 tapestry  needle.

Please send me an email to register for this class to my personal  email
address.

Catherine.m at tafn.org.uk <mailto:Catherine.m at tafn.org.uk>

The closeing date for this class is on the 14th of March.

NAME, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, IS THIS YOUR FIRST CLASS?

This square will look good in your patch work blanket.

Cheers Catherine.