[Nfb-krafters-korner] new website

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:27:55 UTC 2016

Hi crafters,

The web committee is very excited to share the new website with you. it is
going to look a lot different, but also a lot easier to navigate.
If the new site is up on Monday the 29th, I will take you on a tour of the
new site using my PC and jaws. We will explore the homepage, the many links
and of course stop by and check out the new current classes page so I can
show you the new sig up form.

If you'd like to join in with your own computer to follow along, that is
fine, however I would prefer you to mute yourself during the tour.
Of course we will take questions.
So, I will see you Friday night at the general membership meeting where we
will also be discussing the new site among other things.
Cathy F