[Nfb-krafters-korner] comments on survey matter

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Feb 27 05:22:52 UTC 2016

Hi,
I have had teachers for beading, for instance, not want to teach me. They
come up with various excuses. My problem is probably that I don't get
assertive enough with them, or even aggressive, as some blind people do. I
am much better at writing than speaking up. So, in some cases, I have
written letters to the companies involved. That sometimes helps. Your being
a guy, in our society, might be in your favor, too.

I have been able to get instruction from some people with crocheting and
loom knitting, but not jewelry, like doing findings and jump rings and
stuff. They don't know how to teach me how to use crimpers and crimping
beads and I don't know enough to be able to explain to them how. So that has
been a problem in my learning to make earrings and other jewelry where I
would do off the ends. So my necklaces and bracelets are just tied off.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”