[Nfb-krafters-korner] Daytime Counting Class

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 29 16:58:06 UTC 2016

This is a class reminder. There is a crochet class coming up on March 17
that is unique and different, like me. In this class you will hear all about
Counting. Not just using your fingers and toes but stitches and methods of
counting them. This will be a small part of the class the second part will
talk about directions, reading them. You will learn a different language and
all about frames and brackets. Then a class on a new stitch, what more can
you ask. You have to sign up by contacting me at my email below because the
new website is coming and my class is on the edge. So if you know how to
crochet and know the basic stitches and want to learn more. Let your fingers
do the walking to my email below and sign yourself and your fingers up and
we will be looking for you on the 17 of March at 2PM Eastern. St. Patty's
Day also, so weat green and come hear the blarney.

Terry Knox

Tknox6@@sc.rr.com