[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jewelry making update

Lisa burns combo hotmail gmail lisaburns1220 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:02:32 UTC 2016

Hi all, I just wanted to update everyone on what was going on with my earing
making.  I made and sold 5 pairs last month and already have a few orders
for this month.  I also have a facebook page and an etsy store set up.  Look
up LB's Progressive Jewelry on facebook and google and you should find
something.  I also started buying jemstones to start working with.  I'm
hoping today will be my last wire rap lesson and that I can start necklaces
and bracelets next week.  If any of you are interested in orders, I have all
kinds of charms, enough beads to kill a horse (different kinds different
colors), and starting a jemstone collection.  Please feel free to contact me
off list if you're interested in anything such as making an order or if you
have any questions about any of my pages.

---