[Nfb-krafters-korner] Something you might be interested in.

Lisa burns combo hotmail gmail lisaburns1220 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:38:09 UTC 2016

Hi all, I have a question.  I am looking to make business cards for my
business.  I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in making
50-100 bucks brailling them for me.  I went to Horizons For The Blind and
they will do 500 of them for 130 bucks and want to see if anyone would be
willing to do them a little cheeper.  Please feel free to private message me
if any of you are interested!

---