[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille Business Cards

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 02:41:29 UTC 2016

Another thing to consider is if you have your picture as my husband does on
your business cards and Braille them. Well you will look ill with bumps here
and there. He got the tent kind and brailled the blank side not the actual
tri color card.  Oh also they did his card wrong. His email address is
completely underlined. He only needed an underscore Between the K and the F
in his address. So what do we do with 500 cards Brailled wrong. We use them
and only two good braille readers saw any problem with them.  Mine I do not
have Braille on them.

Becky and Jake