[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet basic getting started

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 05:45:08 UTC 2016

Tammy, you will learn so much from these classes & from the group postings.
This time last year I could loom knit scarves & I was bored with that. Not
only have I learned so much from the classes, my crafting confidence has
increased tremendously! I've gone from knitting scarves to knitting gift
bags, hats, fingerless mitts & yesterday I cast on my first shawl.

Don't forget to join in on the Monday night chats.

~~ Hugs ~~
Courtney