[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT A great 2016 to all

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:47:45 UTC 2016

Hi Henry
I'll miss the list too.
Yes, it will be great to keep in contact off list.
My personal email is Hettie.woehler at gmail.com
All the best.
O yes, just for information and looking for sympathy, hehehehe, here is a
last off-topic thingy.

Hettie

You know it's hot in SA when...
1) The best parking spot is determined by shade, not distance
  2) Hot water comes out of both taps
  3) You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron
  4) The temperature drops below 32 degrees C and you feel chilly
  5) You know that in January and February it only takes two fingers to
steer a car
  6) You discover you can get sunburnt through your windscreen
  7) You develop a fear of metal door handles
  8) You break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 7am
  9) Your biggest bicycle accident fear is "What if I get knocked over and
end up lying on the road, getting cooked?"
  10) You realise that asphalt has a liquid state
  11) Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to prevent them from
laying hard boiled eggs
  12) The trees are whistling for dogs
  13) While walking back barefoot to your car from any event, you do a
tightrope act on the white lines in the car park
  14) You catch a cold from having the aircon on full blast all night long
  15) You realise that Shopping Centres aren't just Shopping Centres - they
are temples where we worship Air Conditioning
  16) Sticking your head in the freezer and taking deep breaths is
considered normal
  17) A cup full of ice is considered a great snack
  18) A black out is-life threatening because your aircon and your fans no
longer work
  19) No one cares if you walk around with no shoes on
  20) You keep everything in the fridge, including potatoes, bread and
clothing
  21) People have enough left over beer cans to make a boat and compete in a
regatta
  22) The effort of toweling yourself off after a shower means you need
another shower right away
  23) You will wait patiently until the day it starts raining to go on a run
  24) You worry your ceiling fan is spinning so fast it will fly off and
kill you
  25) You laugh because this list is so accurate.

Live a healthy life with fantastic Cape Aloe products
www.naturalaloehealth.co.za

For the Best webpage design this side of the Sahara, contact Equadoor Web
Design & Marketing Services CC
www.equadoor.com