[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please let me know

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jan 11 23:59:18 UTC 2016

Hi,
If we used smaller pony beads would we use thinner cord or wire?
Thanks,
Lauren
Ps:I think I would want the regular size

Blessings in Jesus' name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
Psalm 27:1-6  (KJV)
27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the
strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my
flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though
war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may
dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty
of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.
5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret
of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me:
therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing,
yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."