[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet pattern questions

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 13 18:41:59 UTC 2016

To those who crochet,

I have done this before but lost pattern when computer crashed and can not
remember the pattern and need help. I want to make small granny headbands. I
know how to make granny squares but have a problem trying to remember the
pattern to make the very small squares of the headband. These squares are
about 2 inches square. My squares are coming out too big and I know I am
doing something in pattern incorrect. Can anyone tell me what I am doing
wrong on this pattern or know where I can get pattern for these small
squares. Thanks.

Terry K